Pharmaceutical Grade Supplements
METAGENICS BioSom® Liquid, Liposomal DHEA
BioSom features dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) encapsulated in liposomes—microscopic, multilayered spheres delivered via a pleasant-tasting liquid spray.
- May promote DHEA and DHEA sulfate levels associated with healthy adrenal function*
• Liposomal liquid allows for flexible, convenient dosing of DHEA
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules
METAGENICS Hemagenics® Support for Red Blood Cells
Serving size: 1 Tablet
Hemagenics® is a blend of iron, B vitamins, and other nutritional factors designed to support healthy red blood cells.
METAGENICS Inflavonoid Intensive Care® Highly Bioavailable Curcumin and Xanthohumol with Boswellia and Ginger SOY FREE
Serving size: 1 Capsule
Inflavonoid Intensive Care® features highly bioavailable CurQfen® (curcumin and fenugreek) and XNT ProMatrix® (xanthohumol), which may help support the body’s response to oxidative stress and other stressors. It also offers boswellia and ginger extracts, which may help support the body’s immune response.*
METAGENICS Estrovera® Menopausal Hot Flash Relief*
ERr 731®, a natural option demonstrated in clinical studies to significantly reduce menopausal hot flashes compared to placebo. These results are comparable to low-dose hormone therapies.*
• Clinically shown to reduce the number of daily menopausal hot flashes*
• Clinically demonstrated to relieve a wide range of other menopausal symptoms including:*
○ Sleep disturbances
○ Depressive mood, irritability, and anxiety
○ Physical and emotional exhaustion
○ Joint and muscle complaints
○ Urinary tract symptoms
○ Vaginal dryness
• Excellent safety profile supported by 2 years of clinical testing in perimenopausal women*
• Clinically effective dose in just 1 tablet daily*
METAGENICS MetaGlycemX™ Advanced Nutritional Support for Healthy Insulin & Glucose Metabolism*
Serving size: 2 Tablets
MetaGlycemX™ features a unique combination of green tea extract, cinnamon, and alpha-lipoic acid, nutrients that support healthy insulin metabolism when used as part of a healthy diet for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels already in the normal range. Green tea contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which may support healthy glucose metabolism. Alpha lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that acts as a free radical scavenger. MetaGlycemX also features other key supportive nutrients—including methylcobalamin, biotin, chromium, and vitamins C and E—combined in a well-rounded formula.*
METAGENICS Meta I 3-C™ Stabilized
Meta I-3-C is a unique, highly stabilized formula designed to promote healthy estrogen metabolism and activity with indole-3-carbinol (I3C), which provides a full spectrum of beneficial metabolites— including diindolylmethane (DIM).*
• Helps support the health of estrogen-sensitive tissues*
• Helps to promote the formation of “good,” protective 2-OH via its influence on hydroxylation pathways*
• Supports the detoxification of estrogens, and may also support healthy metabolism of other steroid hormones and xenoestrogens*
• Includes rosemary extract to reduce oxidation and help ensure potency
• Shelf-life evaluations guarantee stability
Form: 60 Capsules, 180 Capsules
Serving size: 1 Capsule Indole-3-Carbinol 150 mg
METAGENICS OmegaGenics® SPM Active® Specialized Pro-resolving Mediators
SPM Active is a revolutionary nutritional product developed through advanced fractionation technology featuring standardized levels of SPMs (specialized pro-resolving mediators) found in fish oil.† SPMs play a key role in the resolution (i.e., completion) of an immune response, according to extensive preclinical research.*
• A breakthrough in tissue health and immune response support*
• Supports healthy immune cell (i.e., macrophage) resolution-related activities*
METAGENICS Thyrosol® Thyroid Support Formula*
Thyrosol is a multifaceted formula featuring targeted nutrients that promote healthy thyroid function. Many aspects of health are impacted by thyroid hormone activity.*
• Supports the healthy synthesis of thyroid hormones*
• Supports the steps in hormone metabolism negatively affected by stress*
• Supports the conversion of thyroxine (T4) to the more bioactive triiodothyronine (T3)*
• May enhance the binding of T3 receptors to DNA, thereby supporting the expression of
thyroid hormone-responsive genes*
METAGENICS Testralin® TestosteroneBalance Support*
Testralin is designed for men aged 40 and beyond to support healthy testosterone and estrogen balance and help maintain male reproductive health. This powerful formula provides 14 key ingredients—including green tea, flax lignans, and plant sterols—that may help promote healthy testosterone balance and beneficially influence estrogen and testosterone metabolism.*
• Features phytonutrients known to inhibit aromatase—an enzyme that converts androgen to estrogen*
• Targets estrogen-sensitive tissues by supporting the methylation and excretion of estrogen metabolites*
• Addresses prostate health by providing phytonutrients known to inhibit the conversion of testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone)*
METAGENICS UltraFlora® Control Targeted to Help Control Body Weight*
UltraFlora® Control is designed to help support body weight regulation by delivering targeted probiotic support as Bifidobacterium lactis B-420™ which has been shown to help control body fat and body weight.*
Wellness Essentials® Men's Vitality Targeted Support for Men’s Health*
Serving size: 1 Packet
Support vitality, libido, and overall wellness daily. Wellness Essentials Men’s Vitality is formulated to target your unique nutritional needs to support men’s health and maintain overall wellness.*
Each once-daily packet provides:
Multifaceted health support: PhytoMulti® is the “smart multi” with essential nutrients and a proprietary blend of concentrated extracts and phytonutrients to help support cellular health and activate health potential.*
Libido and healthy sexual function support: HisSynergy™ provides premium nutritional support for healthy male sexual function, libido, stress resilience, and vitality.
Testosterone and prostate health support: Testralin® provides key ingredients that may help promote healthy hormone balance.*
Prostate, immune and reproductive health support: Zinc A.G.™ is designed to be highly absorbable as a true amino chelate to help maintain prostate, immune and male reproductive health.*
Heart health, mood, and overall health support: OmegaGenics® EPA-DHA 500 is a quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acid formula manufactured and third-party tested to ensure greater purity.*
Wellness Essentials® Women Personalized Nutrition with Targeted Support for Women’s Health*
Serving size: 1 Packet
Wellness Essentials Women is formulated to target heart and bone health, as well as maintain vitality and overall health.*
Each once-daily packet provides:
Multifaceted health support: PhytoMulti® with Iron is the “smart multi” with essential nutrients and a proprietary blend of concentrated extracts and phytonutrients to help protect cells and
maintain DNA stability—activating health potential like no other supplement*
• Bone density support: Cal Apatite® Bone Builder® Extra Strength goes beyond calcium with purity-tested MCHC—a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, trace minerals, and bone growth factors to help maintain bone strength*
• Heart health, mood, and overall health support: OmegaGenics® EPA-DHA 500 is a quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acid formula manufactured and third-party tested to ensure greater purity
UltraMeal® Cardio 360°™ Medical Food Soy Protein Serving size: 1 Packet
UltraMeal Cardio 360° is a medical food formulated to provide specialized nutritional support within a nutritional management program for dyslipidemia by supplying a combination of phytosterols, bioavailable xanthohumol from hops (XNT ProMatrix™), beneficial macronutrient ratio, 5 g fiber (including prebiotic isomalto-oligosaccharides), antioxidant nutrients (vitamins C and E), and a soy protein base with added amino acid. As part of a heart healthy eating plan the addition of 1.8 g/day of plant sterols/stanols has been shown to lead to beneficial changes in LDL cholesterol in individuals with hypercholesterolemia.
• Phytosterols as Reducol®—clinically shown to help reduce LDL-C levels in hypercholesterolemia patients
• Next generation SKRMs in the form of XNT ProMatrix™ (250 mg/serving), a proprietary combination of xanthohumol with a protein matrix—clinically demonstrated to enhance bioavailability
• Scientifically designed carbohydrate profile:
○ 12 g total carbohydrate per serving for soy protein option (14 g for Natural Cranberry Pomegranate Flavor)
○ 5 g of fiber per serving, including prebiotic isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMOs)
○ 4 g of sugars per serving
○ Sweetened with organic cane sugar and monk fruit extract
• 20+ essential vitamins and mineralsto support healthy metabolic function
• Calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate(a body-ready folate) and vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health
• Soy protein base features added essential amino acids, including branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), to support lean body mass
Metagenics: Pharmaceutical Grade Vitamins and Supplements
Non-genetically modified, organic.
For over 30 years, our dedication to scientific discovery, unparalleled quality, and practitioner partnerships has positioned us as an industry leader in functional nutrition
Supplements are powerful tools. Under the guidance of a trusted practitioner, they can deliver profound health benefits.
To help patients achieve their health and wellness goals, we forge long-lasting partnerships with practitioners across disciplines and deliver nutritional solutions that work.
We have worked with top-level institutions to drive innovation and the most relevant insights in clinical nutrition through pioneering research.
It is our aim to make appropriate nutritional intervention the standard of care.
Innovation is in our DNA.
From our earliest days, we have pioneered novel nutritional solutions that arm practitioners with the tools they need to help improve patient outcomes.
As part of our commitment to exceptional quality, we brand our products with clean and transparent labels.
From gluten-free to non-GMO, we aim to deliver clear and accurately labeled nutritional solutions to meet every patient’s health needs.
Addressing Chronic Illness with Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes
Our groundbreaking therapeutic lifestyle change (TLC) programs have helped tens of thousands of patients all over the world get on a path to healthy living—so they can once again enjoy their lives to the fullest. Not quick, short term fixes, these programs work because they’re focused on helping people develop healthy, life-long habits that they can easily incorporate into their busy schedules. Our TLC programs are available only from specially trained licensed health care professionals—the people qualified to recommend and tailor a regimen that’s unique to each individual’s needs.
Patient Success Depends on Provider Success
Let’s face it. Most doctors’ offices have neither the time nor the expertise to provide the individualized lifestyle counseling that’s necessary to effect real change. In designing our TLC program, we asked health care providers to tell us what it would take to implement TLC successfully in their practice. The answer was teamwork—getting support staff involved, enlisting practice extenders and ensuring smooth office flow. Today, providers who implement our TLC programs overwhelmingly report that they’re busier and more successful than ever in helping patients achieve their desired health outcomes.
Addressing Health through Science-Based Nutrition
Back in 1983, we had a big idea: the right nutrition could help people realize their best health possible by positively influencing what makes them unique—their genes. We called it realizing “genetic potential” for good health. Today, it’s known as the science of nutrigenomics—the study of food as one of the most important environmental modifiers of gene expression in determining health and disease patterns. Through our substantial and ongoing commitment to nutrigenomic research, we’ve been able to identify natural compounds with powerful therapeutic applications, to be used in our science-based TLC programs, medical foods, and nutraceuticals.
Setting the Standard in Research, Quality & Innovation
Knowing that professionals rely on us to make people feel better isn’t something we take lightly. It’s the reason we lead the industry in research, professional education, and quality manufacturing.
But we’re also brave enough to search for the next big thing to make an even greater impact on health. The result? An impressive list of patented formulas and ingredients, and a revolutionary product development process to help make natural approaches even safer and more effective.
Whether you're a patient or a health care provider, be your best with Metagenics.
Dawn Aesthetics & Wellness, Inc. offers a wide range of Metagenics products in store. We work with our clients to find the right vitamins and supplements that best meet your needs. We can offer hormone and weight loss plans that are based solely on these products or incorporate these products into a broader plan that includes diet plans, prescription medications and hormone replacement therapies as well. Dawn Aesthetics & Wellness, Inc. is not a one-size-fits-all program. We tailor wellness that meets your individual needs.